THE NATIONAL ORGANIZATION
The NATIONAL CHAPTER is comprised of the National Officers and a duly elected National Delegate from each local chapter. The National Chapter is the general governing body and meets every two years at the Biennial Meeting.
The National Officers are:
• NATIONAL PRESIDENT- This is the CEO of the Fraternity who has the power to call and preside at meetings, oversees all functions of the operation of the National Chapter and appoints committees.
• NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT FOR INTERNAL AFFAIRS- This officer assists with training of incoming Regional Directors, develops professional programming, and performs other duties as assigned by the National President. This officer is first in order of succession in case of death or inability of the National President to serve.
• NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT FOR EXPANSION- This officer shall be responsible for establishing new chapters and the reactivation of inactive chapters.
• REGIONAL DIRECTORS- Each geographical area has one director who visits the local chapters at least once during each Biennium and who provides additional guidance and assistance, as needed. This officer is available to assist you with any questions or problems you may have.
The operations of the Fraternity are administered by the following entities:
• EXECUTIVE POLICY BOARD, which is comprised of the current National President, the Executive Policy Board Chair and a former National Officer appointed by the current National President. This Board is responsible for formulating and implementing short-term and long-term financial objectives, directing the operation of the National Headquarters, and performing other duties at the direction of the Executive Council.
• EXECUTIVE COUNCIL, which is comprised of the elected National Officers and the Executive Policy Board Chair. These members direct the affairs of the Fraternity during the period between meetings of the National Chapter.
• EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, who is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Fraternity, oversees the activities of the Regional Directors, keeps the permanent records, and is the historian. This person has an office at National Headquarters and takes care of all the records of the Fraternity. The Executive Director is an ex-officio member of the Executive Council.
Click Here to Download the List of Past Presidents